Mark your calendars! Here’s the 2018 fall schedule:
September 13. Extreme Juke Box Bingo with Ric Mitchell
October 11. Left-Center-Right with pizza.
November 8. Team Trivia with Steve Silverstein. Board elections.
December 13. Holiday Dinner and Dance.
Annual Trivia Night
Thursday, November 10, 2016
6:00 to 8:30 pm
Admission: $5 per person, guests $7 per person (with guest id and member).
Food: BYOB & snacks for your table. Club will provide decaf coffee & water.
Members, please bring new unwrapped toys for Toys for Tots
ADVANCE NOTICE: Our Annual Holiday Party will be held on Thursday, December 8th. The price will be under $20.00 per person with the Club supplementing the rest. Please mark your calendars and watch for exciting details coming your way after Trivia Night.
Buy tickets in person: on the front porch of Pimlico Rec Center on Friday, November 4th and Saturday, November 5th, 10:00 – 11:00am. If you are going to be out of town during ticket sale times, call or email Eileen McKinney, 352-751-5824 email@example.com by November 5th to get your tickets.
Tables: Due to the nature of the event, there will be 8 people per table. Seats will be assigned when tickets purchased. If you wish to sit together as a group, you must purchase your tickets at the same time.
(Tickets not available after November 5th nor at the door.)
Fifty-Fifty raffle will be held.
Reminder: As always, to participate in any event your annual membership dues of $5.00 per person must be paid. Membership is from January through December.
Welcome Back Bingo
Date: Thursday October 13th
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Place: Laurel Manor Recreation Center
Price: $3.00 per member and $4.00 per guest accompanied by a member. Price includes 2 slices of pizza and 1 bingo card
Buy tickets Friday October 7th and Saturday, October 8th from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on the front porch of Pimlico Rec Center
- Additional bingo cards may be purchased for $1.00 each.
- 50/50 raffle will be held
- Bring snacks for your table to serve 8. BYOB. The club will provide 2 slices of pizza per person, decaf coffee, iced tea and iced water
- Annual membership dues of $5 per person must be paid before attending any event. Memberships run from January through December each year.
- No tickets or membership will be sold at the door.
If you are going to be out of town during ticket sale times, call or email Eileen McKinney, 352-751-5824 by September 8th to get your tickets.
Board elections will be in November. Please consider serving your club as a board member. President, Vice President & Secretary are not seeking reelection. Those positions must be filled for the club to exist beyond 12/31/16. We urge you to give this some serious thought!
Our Annual Trivia Night
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Ticket $5/member—– $6/guest with member
- As many of you know you do not have to be a trivia expert and there will be cash prizes for the winning tables.
- Assigning tables of 8 only (to keep the game fair). If you have a group please provide names at the time of purchasing tickets, if not we will assign you to a table.
- Please bring a snack for eight to share at your table- BYOB. The club will provide lemonade, decaf coffee and iced tea.
- Also at this social we will be collecting any new, unwrapped Toys for Tots. If you are bringing a toy please place your item in the boxes provided in our meeting room….. not in the lobby.
Don’t forget, we will have election of club officers at this event.
Tickets sold until Saturday November 1 or sold out.
I will be selling Holiday party tickets at our November social. Please let me know if you would like to pick yours up.
If you make out a check … make it to BSC $20.00/person
To reserve tickets or get questions answered to either event contact
Joanne 259-8838 or serveNvolly@yahoo.com
Wanted Men and Women
To serve on the Belvedere Social Club Board for 2015 (serve 1 year).
The following positions are available:
President (now held by Charlie Murray)
Vice President (now held by Tom Winegarden)
Treasurer (now held by Elaine Sumners)
Secretary (now held by Bettye Danofsky)
Hospitality Chairperson(s) ( now held by Iris/Alan Stansfield)
Publicity/Membership Chairperson (now held by Joanne Gregory)
If interested in running for any of the above positions or have questions please contact Joanne no later than October 21st. Confidential voting will be held at our November social.
The following board members have already turned in their resignations and will not be returning after this year: Charlie, Tom, Bettye and Joanne. For the new board members, we, the outgoing board members, have agreed to invite you to our December planning meeting and to assist you in planning events for January and February, if needed.
Because of The Villages club regulations, remember that, if these positions are not filled, the “Belvedere Social Club” will cease to exist on December 31st.
Joanne 259-8838 or email.