Our next event will be our annual “Trivia Night”.
When: Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Laurel Manor Recreation Center
What: Steve Silverstein will be reading questions and your table will act together as a team answer. Each round will have a theme and are drawn from general knowledge. You DO NOT have to be an trivia expert to have fun.
Here’s the scoop:
- We will be assigning tables of 8 only. No putting tables together to keep the game fair.
- There will be cash prizes for winning tables.
- Tickets are $5 per member and no tickets sold after Monday, November 4th (5:00pm).
- If ordering tickets for a group please provide names when ordering, if not, we can place you at a table.
- Please bring a snack for eight to share at your table. The club will provide iced tea, lemonade, decaf coffee.
- We will also be collecting any new, unwrapped Toys for Tots at this event.
- Don’t forget October 21st is the last date to volunteer to serve on the board for 2014. Our secretary has given her resignation. We also need an hospitality chairperson
To reserved tickets/volunteer or any questions please contact Joanne 259-8838 or serveNvolly@yahoo.com